So it’s definitely been a while since I’ve reviewed anything, so I thought I’d kickstart with a review of the Spotlite HD Diamond 2.0!
This is actually quite a cool and quirky product, as it has been designed for those who love to travel but also those who experience the challenging times of doing your makeup in a room with minimal lighting. An example, when you go on holiday and the hotels always seem to have rubbish lighting. Sometimes you just can’t always rely on natural sunlight! That’s when this mirror comes into play, it’s not just a mirror; it’s also a mirror that lights up and is travel friendly!
I was kindly gifted this by the J.O.I team, but I would like to mention that my opinion is completely my own and unbiased.
To start with, here are a few details about the product itself:
- RRP £130
- Available in 3 colours, white, black and blush with rose gold details
- Comes with a 10x magnified mirror
- ‘True’ daylight lighting
- Comes with a smartphone holder
- 360°rotation for hand-held, wall-mounted or vanity use
- Rechargeable battery with up to 8 weeks lifespan
- Travel friendly
- Integrated storage
- Touch sensitive dimmer to achieve lighting you want
- Moisture proof electronics for bathroom use
- Non-degrading light; doesn’t dim when battery is used
- Auto on/off when the lid is opened or closed
- Cordless and fast charging using the supplied USB
- Low battery alert at 30% charge level
- 1 year guarantee
Where to purchase
You can purchase the Spotlitef HD diamond 2.0 directly from the J.O.I website.
So as I’ve had the opportunity to test the product for a few weeks now, I will say that I do really like it! It has its upsides and downsides like every product, but that’s why I’m here to tell you and let you make the decision for yourself!
- Really helps to do your makeup when there is poor lighting
- All my hairy upper lip girls will know the struggle, this is something that I use specifically for this now as I manage to see everything!
- Travel friendly, this is a huge pro for me because I have definitely experienced the rubbish lighting in hotel rooms
- Great for bloggers/influencers who love to film things such as ‘Get Ready with Me’ as there’s no need for a ring light, and you can use the phone holder and record handsfree!
- Sturdy, no need to keep adjusting
- No more relying purely on daylight for when I do my makeup!
- Quite heavy, so be aware when travelling that this doesn’t take up too much of your luggage allowance
- Quite bulky in packaging
- More difficult than regular items to store away
- Slightly on the pricier side for a mirror
- The lighting for the mirror can come off a little blue-ish and throw off your natural complexion
Overall I actually really like this product. The main pro that I can say is a big deal for me really is the fact that it helps with facial hair removal. I always struggle with my upper lip area and being able to see the finer hairs properly and since using this life has gotten much easier! Even if I did not receive this as a gift, I would still buy it as it’s genuinely a really useful product for me, and I would definitely recommend it! It would also make a perfect gift!
If you are interested in purchasing the Spotlite HD Diamond 2.0, then I have an amazing discount for you guys, code ‘STYLED’ at the checkout for 30% off your purchase!
I hope you enjoyed reading this review and found it helpful, I’ve linked some offers below for you!
Get £10 off your SPACE NK order + free delivery by clicking HERE to get your unique link.
Be sure to follow my social media handles:
AND please subscribe to my blog to stay in the loop (use the menu at the top left) to stay up to date!
Until next time, lots of love,